“The curriculum, instructors, mentors and support far-exceeded my expectations. I earned my ACC because of this program and use coaching every day in my responsibilities of L&OD for a large Fortune 200 company. I have become a trusted internal coach to my organization's executives. I credit much of this work to what I learned and continue to learn from Blue Mesa Coaching.”-Rebecca Magnotta, Senior Manager, Learning and Organizational Development
Starting April 24
ICF-APPROVED Accredited Coach Training Program
You may be completely new to coaching.
You may already be filling an internal coaching role.
You are self-directed and interested in earning an ICF credential.
You want to expand your capacity as a coach.
You need a flexible travel-free option.
Our Transformational Coaching Program will meet your needs.
This comprehensive program provides a solid foundation in coaching concepts, addressing their application in a variety of contexts, including personal coaching, executive coaching, and organizational coaching.
Guided by the ICF Core Competencies, our TCP prepares participants for ICF certification.
The TCP challenges participants to evolve personally and professionally. Graduates achieve a level of self-awareness and advanced skill that enables them to facilitate client learning and meaningful change. Through authentic presence and effective communication, participants develop the ability to powerfully connect with clients.
Instructors monitor student progress on an individual basis while offering guidance, feedback, and support that builds confidence and ensures subject mastery.
Graduates gain the ability to create transformational change on a consistent basis, no matter the client or the context.
Learn more by signing up for a free credentialing consultation.
Click the Article below to learn more about how coaches listen.Sign up for a free credentialing consultation.
- Learn to design transformational processes that achieve results on a consistent basis
- Develop intimate knowledge of core TCP concepts and confidence employing strategic coaching techniques
- Understand and apply ICF standards and ethical guidelines
- Achieve certification through the International Coach Federation (ICF), the world’s foremost professional coaching organization
- Analyze and apply a coaching model that supports sustained and meaningful change for individuals, teams, and organizations
This program’s guiding principles are the ICF Core Competencies:
- Coaching Standards — Ethical guidelines and professional standards, the coaching agreement
- Relationship Building — Authentic presence, establishing the coaching relationship
- Communication — Active listening, powerful questioning, direct communication
- Facilitation — Creating awareness, designing actions, planning and setting goals, managing progress, and accountability
Additional topics include:
- Conscious business practice
- Mental models
- Language and results
- Learning to learn
- Skillful listening
- Personal responsibility
- Commitment management
- Conflict management
- Personal mastery
- Emotional intelligence
- Authentic leadership
- Leadership integrity and coaching
- Systems thinking
- Brain science and coaching
Graduates of this program are eligible for the following ICF credentials:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC ) after 100 documented coaching hours
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) after 500 documented coaching hours
Students are eligible for certification when 100% of the program requirements are met:
- Completion of all homework assignments: weekly written lectures, coaching practice, other written and experiential assignments
- Full attendance of the assigned learning structures. This includes:
- four virtual classroom modules
- weekly learning labs
- ten mentor coaching hours
- six observed coaching sessions
- successful completion of the final performance review
- 125 contact hours with program faculty, 100 of which must take place in person or virtually in real time
- Demonstrated practice of the ICF Code of Ethics
- Demonstrate understanding and application of the ICF Core Competencies and ICF Definition of Coaching
- Demonstration of consciousness, life-long learning, personal responsibility, skillful communication, prioritizing of relationships over results, and emotional maturity
If a participant cannot attend any of the required sessions, she/he may negotiate with the Program Director, prior to the absence, to establish an appropriate equivalent learning experience.
- Three to five years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated understanding of leadership challenges
- Desire to continuously learn and evolve
The admissions team evaluates complete applications after the application deadline.
Each applicant is evaluated on individual merits, as well as in relation to the entire applicant pool, in order to create a well-balanced group of students. Each cohort is limited to 20 participants. Notice of admissions decision is sent via email within one month following the application deadline.
Steps for Admissions:
- Submit completed application
- Pay $50 application fee Upload resume
- You will be contacted for a phone interview
- Once accepted into the program, a non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to hold your place
(Additional books and materials approximately $150.00)
- Referrals: call for discount
- Corporate: call for prices
- Payment plans are available with two, three, or four payments by check beginning three weeks prior to the start of the program. The first payment must be received no later than three weeks prior to program start date.