“Thank you for nudging me to dive into what I'm doing and not doing around my work. I feel so fortunate to have found a mentor coach like you.”
You are a coach who wants to enhance your skills.
You are seeking an ICF credential.
You aspire to the next level of certification.
This program is for internal organizational development professionals, experienced leaders, and prospective coaches wishing to:
- Apply the principles of transformational coaching to support personal and organizational change
- Pursue MCC, PCC, or ACC accreditation through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
Mentor Coaching is customized to participant’s particular interests and needs.
Program content typically addresses the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics in preparation for MCC, PCC, or ACC accreditation. The learning process is highly collaborative. The MCC or PCC coach meets one-on-one with each participant to determine individual interests and concerns, and to assess current performance levels. Based on participant input and assessment information, we design a customized program of study, practice, and mentoring which is delivered in one-to-one and small-group environments.
Connect with our approved ICF Mentor CoachesCONNECT TODAY
Program objectives will be developed after determining your specific needs and goals..
Generally, this program enables students to accomplish the following:
- Complete an individualized program of study
- Prepare for ICF oral and written examinations (for portfolio applicants)
- Identify and transcend current professional performance levels
- Evolve personally and professionally to engage in deeper work with clients
- Gain specific skills and understandings to address particular challenges or establish a specialized coaching niche
Typical topics include advanced study and practice of the ICF Core Competencies, ICF Code of Ethics, cultural competence, and advanced coaching skills.
This program is delivered on-site, via teleconference, via video conference and by phone.
ICF requires 10 hours of real-time mentor coaching for coach certification.
A client may request a fewer number of hours to work with the mentor based on specific needs. The coach determines the program length, assignments, and meetings after participant goals and objectives have been clarified. Participants are strongly urged to co-create an optimal learning environment to gain the most value from this experience. Mentor coach sessions typically involves contemplative and mindfulness activities, review of coach recordings, demonstrations, role-playing, observation, and feedback
- Three to five years leadership and/or coach experience
- Demonstrated understanding of leadership challenges
- Desire to continuously learn and evolve